Monday, January 7, 2008

It's oh so quiet


It's oh so quiet
Originally uploaded by tormave.
16:52 07 January, 2008 Image First snow finally arrived and it was simply a perfect moment today to pedal home in the four inches of powder snow. It's soft and makes everything very quiet around you. The bike feels unconnected from the road - floaty. You feel so alive with more snow whistling around in the wind and stinging your face like acupuncture needles.I was listening to Enya in my headsets and saw these two swans swimming in the sea in the last spot where the inlet wasn't frozen yet. It was such a perfect moment that I decided to film a short bit of the trip with my mobile phone. The result has a lot of shakes and wind noise, but I posted it anyway to my kyte.tv channel (http://www.kyte.tv/dopeyrizer).

No comments: