Monday, March 29, 2010

Unfurnished to furnished in 10 seconds


If this was MTV Cribs, I'd say: "This is where all the magic happens", with a big wicked grin on my face.

In this case magic would have to be the minimalist, sticking to the essentials, barebones, finding the core, clutter-free, grassroots, non-accessorized kind.

I had a 160x200cm mattress made by an Indian company Snoozer. I don't have a tape measure so I've no idea what size I really got. I really hope it'll fit the bed because it's dead comfy.

The A/C in the bedroom blows the master fuse when turned on, so there are some teething issues, but me happy nevertheless.

1 comment:

Vesku said...

... and of course they sent a soft mattress when what I ordered was medium. Getting this changed will be interesting given it's a custom size. Let's see how protected customers are in India...