Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Thank you for the music


Thank you for the music
Originally uploaded by Dopeyrizer
Our son Joona's school staged a Mamma Mia musical show the past Saturday. I had bought a Nokia N8 the previous Friday so this was a good opportunity to try both the still and the video camera in pretty challenging lighting conditions.

Here are the results. If you're into the technical stuff make sure to check out the picture in large or original size as well as view the videos in 720p resolution.

I must I was really amazed at the student body talent making this musical happen, but the geek in me was equaly in awe of the camera and camcorder performance as well. During all this I was also following play by play on atpworldtour.com from Stockholm Open where Jarkko Nieminen was playing in the semi-final. Convergence happens.




No comments: