Monday, May 21, 2012

Round Lake Geneva, final day

Yeah I'm nesting here. You have a problem with that? Mandatory Geneva pic Waterfront lighthouse in Geneva Mast without the ship City-center beach in Geneva

We spent the last day walking around Geneva. I've been here once or twice before and remembered really liking the place. I was happy to see my memories of the place still merit. As a touristy thing we visited the Patek Philippe museum - unfortunately they don't allow pictures so you'll just have to take word on it being worth the visit. I was pleasantly surprised by the museum and the artifacts on display. The ingenuity and the craftsmanship of the early clockwork builders is quite astonishing.

All good things must come to an end, so we returned our spiffy Citroen rental car and flew back to Finland via Copenhagen. I'd give the area a high score on the trip-worthiness scale and with better luck with the weather on day 3 it would've been a pretty perfect little itinerary as well.

Our ride for the weekend (C4) Honey we're going home

No comments: